Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I'm a moron.

I went to MasterCuts today to get my traditional "sibling is getting married and I've gotta not look like a bum" haircut, and got a little more taken off than I wanted.

Half-way through the cut, a guy walks in asking if they do eyebrow waxing, and went next-door to see how much threading would cost. I ask the stylist what the difference between them is, since I don't really know, and she gives me the whole spiel about what is better.

After she was done cutting my hair, she said "You want some wax?" I thought she was asking if I wanted any product in my hair.

"Yeah. Why not."

So she walks me over to another area where I would normally get my hair washed, and then she started putting some stuff on my eyebrows. I was wondering what was going on. "They don't normally put stuff in my eyebrows..."

Oh crap.

At this point, what do I say?! I don't wanna seem like a moron.
"Oh yeah. We were just talking about it. I thought you were talking about hair wax or pomade."

So I did nothing.

I let her wax my eyebrows.


No comments:

Post a Comment